Oh my poor little blog, it’s been a while!
Here’s a little update on what we’ve been up to lately:
- The little human has continued to grow and be awesome. She’s 16 months now and runs everywhere, talks all the time and is a lot of fun. She loves dogs, books, food and of course her bunny siblings.
- Ned and Barbara are doing really well. They’re very close to each other these days, but also like to spend time apart. They have their set cuddle times (usually immediately after eating) but often enjoy being on the other side of the room from each other. Barbara has a limp from her arthritis these days, but they’re both quite healthy at the moment.
- I’m back at work, three days a week. Mixed feelings about this, of course. But it is what it is, and I still strive to do my best while I’m there.
- Little human goes to bed early so I’m writing again. Two things right now: one fiction and one a collaboration of sorts with the lovely Barbara Rabbit. She has a Twitter account as well, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of helping her use it!
- And apparently WordPress is different now and I do not like that! But I’ll get used to it.
So that’s me. I have a lot of thoughts that I want to get out there these days, and fortunately I still have this poor neglected little blog in which to do it!
But, going forward, I’m going to be much less personal here. Far fewer baby pictures etc. Just me, talking. And maybe Barbara. Because that bunny has opinions.